Balmain models, Beavis and Butt-head bikini & more

21:44 URwhatUsee 0 Comments




Have you seen this? I'm sure you have. New Balmain Fall 2015 campaign featuring famous siblings was everywhere...




Photos via fashionista.com

Looking at these photos, I've found out that Erika Smalls is the prettiest sister, and immediatelly hopped on her Instagram account to find this:
@miss.smalls
Lovely, isn't it? Or am I just missing my little sister too much...? :-@ I haven't seen her for few weeks and I dream hard about having some fun together. Just replace Moma New York with library in our home town. #poorlife


Next, I'm obssesed with this Beavis and Butt-head bikini idea. Want this to be real and then I would get 3 pairs!

@official_minkpink

And when we talk about bikini... Naked bodies

@alexisren
@alexisren together with her boyfriend @jayalvarrez post a lot of sensual pictures along with great exotic beaches & landscapes of breathtakingly beautiful places you have never been to. That's how new Instagram stars do.

Not satisfied with this semi-nude blond girl? Come back to my blog in next few days to get more pictures of really hot babes! #huhhuh :-@

Next:
Legs!

Look at this great boho look with a lot of fringes, lace pants and many, many boho-style rings. They belong to @ireneisgood - Irene Kim, one of top South Korean 'it' girls - and you definitelly have to scroll through all her photos to find more inspiring pictures.

@ireneisgood

Espadrilles and lace up sandals are what every female blogger wear this season. Should I buy one to fully enjoy summer? :-@

@sincerelyjules

@amy_scheepers

And the last thing.
This outfit is so dope.

@jamiefraiche

@jamiefraiche


P.S. I've moved to the new apartment recently and buy this wine lover doormat & a kitten t-shirt to celebrate this. :-@ Visit @tshirtsandstuff for more.

@tshirtsandstuff

@tshirtsandstuff



0 komentarze: